- You are legally responsible for the SMS services developed by you and cannot hold the Telecoms or F1 liable.
- F1 claims no rights over the content you provide. You hold the copyrights and ownership or the permission from the copyright holder of all the contents provided by your service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the SMS services developed by you.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and operate under the rules and regulations of the Telecoms and the Nepal Government.
- Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your SMSCentral account.
- You may use our services only as permitted by this agreement and any applicable laws. Don’t misuse our services. For example, don’t interfere with our services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
- F1 reserves the right to modify or terminate the SMSCentral service for any reason without notice at any time.
- F1 reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- F1 reserves the right to reclaim keywords on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those keywords.
- Logo, trademarks and the name of F1 cannot be used without prior written permission from F1.
- Payments will be calculated solely based on our accounting. We will pay you by the end of the calendar month following any calendar month in which the earned balance in your Account equals or exceeds Rs 1000.
- Applicable taxes will be deducted by F1 before making payments.
- If you are using our services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify F1 and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
- Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither F1 nor its suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the services. For example, we don’t make any commitments about the content within the services, the specific function of the services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the services “as is”.
- When permitted by law, F1, and F1’s suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
- In all cases, F1, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.